Boiron Acidil®Homeopathic Heartburn Medication, 60 ct
Boiron Acidil tablets relieve occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, or upset stomach.* The pleasant-tasting homeopathic tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, and can be taken on a full or empty stomach.
- Pleasant tasting.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements;
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
Indigestion sufferers with a bloated or upset stomach can now find pleasant-tasting relief with Acidil tablets that quickly dissolve under the tongue without water. Easy to take at the first sign of symptoms on an empty or full stomach, this homeopathic medicine targets occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, or upset stomach.*
Acidil does not contain caffeine; antihistamines that can cause gas and drowsiness; aluminum hydroxide that can cause constipation; or magnesium hydroxide that can cause diarrhea. It does not interact with other medications or slow down the absorption of other medications or micronutrients. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, Acidil is available in a box of 60 tablets.
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach.*
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach pain after eating
- Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-9mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS—Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).