Boiron Arnicare® Gel Homeopathic Pain First Aid Medication, 4.1 oz
Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Odorless and non-greasy, the gel is cooling and quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.*
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises*
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin — ideal for first aid treatment for athletes.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.*
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).