Boiron Arnicare® Tablets Homeopathic Pain Relief Medication, 60 ct
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- No known side effects; non-drowsy.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Provide general pain relief and can be used with Boiron Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot treatment.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Available in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets.
Arnica montana (mountain daisy) has been used for centuries as a pain reliever. Today it’s one of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world. Made from this single active ingredient, Arnicare Tablets reduce muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* Try it for minor injuries, overexertion, falls, or post-surgery. Arnicare Tablets do not interact with other medications or supplements, or cause drowsiness. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Easy to take, the tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, it’s available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, cream, and ointment for spot treatment, as well as melt-away pellets and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.*
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 6 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).