Boiron Avenoc® Ointment Homeopathic Medication for Hemorrhoids, 1 oz
Avenoc Ointment relieves the discomfort of stinging and burning pain, as well as itching and swelling, associated with external hemorrhoids.* This homeopathic medicine’s base of white petroleum jelly soothes on contact; moisturizes and protects sensitive tissue; and lubricates. It also helps maintain contact between the affected area and the active ingredients.
- Targets external hemorrhoids.
- Can be applied externally up to four times a day.
- Can be used with Avenoc Suppositories for internal hemorrhoids.
- Safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
Temporarily relieves minor symptoms discomfort, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids*
- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS-1.3%—Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS-1.3%—Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with constipation
- Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS-1.3%—Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- White petrolatum USP-NF
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry. Apply Avenoc Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).