Boiron Calendula Gel Homeopathic Skin Irritation Medication, 1.5 oz
Boiron Calendula Gel promotes the healing of skin irritations.* This homeopathic medicine made from marigolds is ideal for insect stings and bites, shaving nicks, razor burn, and brush burn.*
- Helps promote healing of skin irritations.*
- The single active ingredient is Calendula officinalis, a garden marigold.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickest of the Boiron Calendula line.
- Ideal first aid treatment for small cuts such as insect stings and bites, razor burn and shaving nicks, and brush burn.
Helps promote healing of skin irritations.*
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7%—Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Dimethicone copolyol
- EDTA disodium
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For skin irritations, razor burn, and insect bites or stings, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).