Boiron Camilia®Homeopathic Teething Relief Medication, 10 ct
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething*
- Also helps with minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.*
- Made with plant-based active ingredients including German chamomile (Chamomilia officinalis).
- Sterile individual dose offers convenience and portability and helps prevent contamination.
- Free of benzocaine, preservatives, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- No risk of numbing the baby’s gag reflex or interfering with nursing.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious
- Recommended for babies 1 month of age and older.
Camilia relieves baby teething symptoms such as painful gums, irritability, and minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.* It’s made with plant-based active ingredients including German chamomile (Chamomila officinalis). Simply squeeze the small pre-measured dose into the baby’s mouth. The clear and tasteless liquid is absorbed sublingually. The sterile, single-use dose offers convenience and portability and helps prevent contamination. It is free of benzocaine, preservatives, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Unlike general pain relievers or anesthetics that numb pain, Camilia consists of homeopathic medicines traditionally used for baby teething relief. The targeted action does not numb the baby’s gag reflex or interfere with nursing. Camilia won’t mask important symptoms that could lead to an early diagnosis of a more serious condition.
Recommended for babies 1 month of age and older, Camilia is available over the counter in boxes of 15 and 30 single-use liquid doses.
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS—Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS—Relieves painful gums
- Rheum officinale 5C HPUS—Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Children 1 month of age and older: Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge. Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately. After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.