Boiron Children’s Chestal® Honey Homeopathic Cough Medication, 6.7 oz
- Relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold:
productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Sweet-tasting filtered honey thins mucus to help dry, fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 40 doses.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Coldcalm® line.
Boiron Children’s Chestal Honey cough syrup works with the body as an expectorant to improve the productivity of a cough instead of working against the body as a suppressant. The sweet-tasting filtered honey soothes the throat and thins mucus. The blend of homeopathic medicines loosening chest congestion and relieves all common coughs that occur with a cold: productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs. Chestal Honey is a daytime and nighttime solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime that prevent sleep. It won’t interact with other medications. It is non-habit-forming, dye-free, and 99.9 percent alcohol-free.
Recommended for children ages 2 and up, Children’s Chestal Honey is available in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 40 doses. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
- Temporarily relieves all types of common coughs*
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS—Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS—Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS—Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS—Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS—Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS—Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS—Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS—Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.001% alcohol.