Boiron Gasalia®Homeopathic Gas and Bloating Relief Medication, 60 ct
Boiron Gasalia tablets provide targeted treatment for gas rather than medications primarily for heartburn. This homeopathic medicine relieves bloating, pressure, discomfort and pain associated with gas.* Its pleasant-tasting tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, making Gasalia easy to take when bloated or on a full or empty stomach.
- Temporarily relieves bloating, pressure, discomfort and pain associated with gas*
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 6 and up
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
Gasalia does not contain caffeine or other ingredients common in other medications that cause burping, regurgitation, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, or drowsiness. It does not interact with other medications or slow down the absorption of other medications or micronutrients. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up, Gasalia is available over the counter in a box of 60 tablets.
Temporarily relieves bloating, pressure, discomfort and pain associated with gas*
- Carbo vegetabilis 6C HPUS—Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Lycopodium clavatum 6C HPUS—Relieves bloated lower abdomen
- Nux moschata 6C HPUS—Relieves abdominal bloating accompanied by constipation
- Raphanus sativus 6C HPUS—Relieves abdominal bloating with difficulty passing gas
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, if necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).