Boiron Quietude®Homeopathic Insomnia Sleep Aid Medication, 60 ct
- Temporarily relieves occasional sleeplessness and restless sleep*
- Free of sedatives that cause daytime drowsiness.
- Non-habit forming
- No grogginess; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 12 and up
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
Boiron Quietude provides an over-the-counter option to relieve sleeplessness, restless sleep, and occasional awakening.* It can be taken up to two weeks to help restore a natural sleep pattern disturbed by jet lag, night shifts, or an overactive mind replaying the day’s events and reviewing tomorrow’s to-do list. The quick-dissolving tablets are convenient to take without water before bed or when awoken, and can be taken on an empty stomach.
Quietude is free of sedatives that cause daytime drowsiness. It is non-habit forming so there’s no risk of dependency. It does not interact with other medications, so it can be used during withdrawal from prescription sleep aids. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, it’s available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets. Also try Sedalia® for daytime symptoms of stress.
Temporarily relieves occasional sleeplessness and restless sleep*
- Hyoscyamus niger 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Nux moschata 4C HPUS—Relieves restless sleep
- Passiflora incarnata 3X HPUS—Relieves sleeplessness associated with worries and exhaustion
- Stramonium 6X HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 hours before bedtime. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue at bedtime.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).