Boiron Sinusalia® Tablets Homeopathic Sinus Relief Medication, 60 ct
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies*
- Targets sinus pain with a stuffy nose, runny nose or postnasal drip.*
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 6 and up
- Available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets
- Also available as Sinusalia Pellets
Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, Boiron Sinusalia tablets are specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies. This homeopathic sinus medicine targets sinus pain with a stuffy nose, runny nose or postnasal drip.* The tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
Sinusalia is non-drowsy and does not interact with other medications or supplements, including that for colds and allergies — two of the main causes for sinus congestion. It is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of a rebound. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up, Sinusalia is available in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets. It also comes in multidose tubes of slightly sweet melt-away pellets. Additionally, Boiron offers Coldcalm®.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies*
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age or if symptoms are accompanied by fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end fl